Pekua/search

Monday, August 16, 2010

I AM RESPONSIBLE

“I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.”

Walter Anderson

2 comments:

Unknown August 18, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

This is a beautiful and important message Lingson! Yes, sometimes there can really be dark moments in life! Rhonda Byrne of the secret scrolls has this to say:

You deserve to have whatever you want, because you are meant to have an amazing life! You are not meant to suffer or struggle. What would be the point of your life? You are meant to be, do, and have everything you want - no exceptions, no limits!

Decide right now that you are going to have an amazing life. Decide right now that you will not accept anything less. And know that the entire universe and all creation want to give you an amazing life! Dollars want you! Health wants you! Happiness wants you!

The life of your dreams has always been closer to you than you realized, because The Power - to have everything good in life - is inside you.

It doesn't matter who you are, where you are, or what has happened in your life

Adam August 18, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Thanks Marie for sharing out this great insights about Byrne's the Power.
Lings

SUBSCRIBE- Andika email yako hapa utumiwe habari mpya

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 modified by Subi nukta77

Go Back to TOP